|Vol 4, No 2 (2014): J.M. Coetzee: Contrapuntal Mediations||Titular Space in J.M. Coetzee's Summertime: A Maquette for a Portrait, or a Self-Portrait, of the Artist Finding his Feet||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2014): J.M. Coetzee: Contrapuntal Mediations||The Incurious Seeker: Waiting, and the Search for the Stranger in the Fiction of Samuel Beckett and J.M. Coetzee||Abstract PDF|
|0 - 0 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"