|Vol 6, No 1 (2016): Conceptualizing Screen Practices: How Head-Mounted Displays Transform Action and Perception||Head-Mounted Display Screens: A (De)Construction of Sense-Certainty?||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2013): Deleuze / Foucault: A Neoliberal Diagram||Monetary Mediations and the Overcoding of Potential: Nietzsche, Deleuze & Guattari and How the Affective Diagrammatics of Debt Have Gone Global||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2013): Deleuze / Foucault: A Neoliberal Diagram||Resilience versus Resistance: Affectively Modulating Contemporary Diagrams of Social Resilience, Social Sustainability, and Social Innovation||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2013): Deleuze / Foucault: A Neoliberal Diagram||A New Individuation: Deleuze’s Simondon Connection||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2013): Deleuze / Foucault: A Neoliberal Diagram||Editorial Introduction: Neoliberal Diagrammatics and Digital Control|
|Matthew Tiessen, Greg Elmer|
|0 - 0 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"