|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Exhibitions as Media | Expositions en tant que médias||Communiquer l'architecture par le média exposition (with an abstract in English)||Abstract PDF|
|Marie Élizabeth Laberge|
|Vol 1 (2008)||Studying Media as Media: McLuhan and the Media Ecology Approach|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2009)||Mediating the Word: St. Patrick, The Trivium, and Christian Communication|
|Jennifer Karyn Reid|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2009)||Machiavelli's Public Conspiracies|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2010)||Affective Networks||Abstract PDF|
|0 - 0 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"